Mark your calendar! Our new dermatology practice, DermaBlue, will open its doors on July 20th…just in time for summer. With a focus on medical and cosmetic dermatology, DermaBlue offers a full array of general dermatology services for the whole family including:
- Skin cancer screening and basic management
- Mole removal and care
- Acne and Rosacea
- Wart, cysts, ingrowing nails, skin tag and moluscum
- Rashes such as eczema, psoriasis, hives and contact dermatitis
- Hair loss evaluation and therapy
We also offer advanced medical-grade skin care treatments, including:
- Non-invasive laser skin care
- Botox and injectables
- Body shaping and tightening
- Peels and facials
- Dr. Lamond Skin Care products
Best of all, the practice accepts most major insurance plans and offers an affordable self-pay option. And since we are booking appointments now, there’s no wait time to see one of our licensed, professional staff.
Click here for more information about DermaBlue or to schedule an appointment. To speak with a DermaBlue patient services representative, call 828.585.5489.